The future of L&D is at the heart of our workplace today, so as organisations realize the value of transitioning from a trainer-led model to one that is learner-led with support of workplace coaches.
Coaching SMEs to facilitate learning in organisations is critical to increased employee engagement, motivation and business performance on a more sustainable level
Coaching is a useful way of developing people’s skills and abilities, and of boosting performance.
So in this webinar, we would be looking at
- What is coaching
- Discuss the importance of coaching SMEs and gain insight into attributes and traits of a great coach
- Who is a Subject Matter Expert(SME)
- Role of SMEs in facilitating learning
- Describe the GROW model and examine the role of each step in the process
- Reflect on the need to change the way coaching is perceived and undertaken
At the end of the session, participants will be able to
- Understand the value of coaching SMEs
- The shift from trainer-led to learner-led model of learning
- Insight into the GROW model and how SMEs can use it to facilitate learning